[Zope-CMF] Plone/CMF/Zope security question

James Johnson tacomabbs@hotmail.com
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 21:49:21 +0000

Hi alienoid,
  What you need are proxy roles.  You can look in the zope book under proxy
roles towards the end.  Here is the link.
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/Security.stx

hth,
- James
I believe you have to do it by proxy.  give the scripts and sql methods the
local  proxy role of manager.

Hello zope-cmf users,

I need your help with security question.
I've already asked it and Chris gave some info, but I need more
details about this problem. I'll try to be as detailed as possible.

In a root zope folder there is 'intranet' Plone site '/intranet'.
Inside 'intranet' I have created usual folder from ZMI - 'billing'.
Structure of 'billing' folder:
billing
   scripts (folder with py scripts)
   sql (folder with sql methods and stored procedures)
   index_html
   (here come diff. zpt pages)

I have user 'test' of plone site.