[Zope-CMF] security and login problem

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
10 Sep 2002 11:27:06 -0400

On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 10:17, Casey Duncan wrote:
> Shouldn't these headers only appear on the WebDAV source port?

They shouldn't even be there at all;  they exist only as an attempt to
make broken Office work for editing, but those same tools are the ones
which barf trying to lock files when only reading!

*If* they are going to be present at all, then yes, they should only be
there on the source port (but I want them out by default).

Tres.