[Zope-CMF] Plone new type... problem with Metadata

Jochen Haeberle listen@midras.de
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:05:27 +0200

Hi,

after some problems I was able to add my own portal type to plone.
The excelent Plone doc "RepurposingContent" was a big help, but it
leaves out that you need to do some changes to portal_properties in
form_properties and navigation_properties.

I need to add some properties to all my dokuments. For that I created
a product and within that a ZClass inheriting from
CMfDefault:Dokument.
Everything works fine by now, except when I edit a document, Title
and description will not be saved. Those are part of the Metadata...
don't know why this does not work.

Does anyone have an idea where to look at???

Thanks
Jochen