[Zope-CMF] Where to start using CMF?

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:31:40 -0400

yes, the reference for now is the source. Download CMF and take a look at
the skins_tool. Take a look at the source for folder generic, content and
control and you'll soon see how these things interact to make the CMf work.
Once you've got that, take a look at the other tools.

take a look at i think its news_list or news_box in generic. It gives you a
list of news items. This can serve as a basis for getting lists of other
types out of the portal_catalog.

Which one is the first page in portal_skins?

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion