[Zope-CMF] mozdev.org - composite index

Max M maxm@mxm.dk
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:09:45 +0200

Jon Edwards wrote:

> For those in search of WYSIWYG editing capabilities, this add-on for mozilla
> looks like it could be useful -

This could be very usefull indeed. It is one of the nicest and easiest
solutions I have seen for this kind of thing. It takes about 10 seconds
to install + a single restart of Mozilla.

I hope it will be included in the Mozilla base!

> "ComposIte is a chrome overlay which enables a streamlined Mozilla Editor
> for html composition in textareas. To use the editor, hit ctrl-e in a
> textarea."
>
>  http://composite.mozdev.org/

Sweet!

regards Max M

"Skeptic Effect" or the "Randi Effect"
When a skeptic is near, supernatural effects seem to disappear.