[Zope-CMF] portal_content : Eror in Publish

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:10:27 +0100

Hi Dieter,

AS you recommended me, I have downloaded and installed the latest
version of the CMF1.3.

Ok, all things looks good now.

What was the problem ? I still don't know. 'cause I'm on a NT server?

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com