[Zope-CMF] HELP-cannot publish folder as manager-HTTPResponse.py

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
18 Sep 2002 00:20:37 +0200

Hmmm I thought I mentionned that somewhere in the past.

'/view' has to be inserted for contentish types otherwise images and
files (whose base url has the meaning "download") would not be treated
correctly.

Florent