[Zope-CMF] HELP-cannot publish folder as manager-HTTPResponse.py

Carl Rendell cer@sol43.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:26:12 -0700

Damn.. forgot about that. Guess I'll need to augment the script
with tests of folderish types or file based types to control when
'/view' is inserted into the url redirect string.

Thanks,

~C

On Tuesday, September 17, 2002, at 03:20  PM, Florent Guillaume wrote:

> Hmmm I thought I mentionned that somewhere in the past.
>
> '/view' has to be inserted for contentish types otherwise images and
> files (whose base url has the meaning "download") would not be treated
> correctly.
>
> Florent
>
> On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 22:49, Carl Rendell wrote:
>> A question for both of you and perhaps others. Is there any reason
>> why '/view' _has_ to be inserted into the redirect in
>> content_status_modify? I've removed it from my installations and
>> have not run into any issues. Since the view action is implied, I'm
>> not sure it is necessary.
>>
>> Also, you need to clean up search.pt to review '/view' as well:
>>
>> tal:define="global objURL python: results.getURL() + '/view'"
>>
>> If you want the links in search results to work properly for
>> SkinnableFolder-based types.
>
> --
> Florent Guillaume, Nuxeo (Paris, France)
> +33 1 40 33 79 87  http://nuxeo.com  mailto:fg@nuxeo.com

Carl E. Rendell
Solution43
Information Distribution Consulting        |   "Ahhhh the power of
cer@sol43.com                              |    acquisition"  - Chef Z