[Zope-CMF] DocumentLibrary and CMF/Plone

Roger Oberholtzer roger.oberholtzer@surbrunn.net
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 07:22:49 +0200

But is it integrated? That is, given the page layout of a typical CMF/Plone page with the navigation bar on the top and various boxes of information on left/right, have you made DL display within a CMF/Plone page? Or is it a DL-only page (no CMF/Plone content on the page as well)?

I am looking into just this and think I will need to modify DL a bit, which I really don't want to do.

I am also making it generate HTML instead of plain text and have added a
View button to the document tree.