[Zope-CMF] Re: [Plone-developers] CMF NewsFeed / News aggregation

Doug Hellmann doug@hellfly.net
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 08:19:26 -0400

On Saturday 21 September 2002 4:41 am, Jeff da Goofrider wrote:
> --- Doug Hellmann <doug@hellfly.net> wrote:
> > Hi, Jeff,
> >
> > I missed the original post, so sorry for responding
> > in this part of the
> > thread.  Anyway, I wrote the CMF NewsFeed, and use
> > it on my site every day.
> >
> > Why don't you want to run ZEO?  I thought about
>
> It's another process to run, another service to
> config/maintain/break.  :)

I guess that's true, in a sense.  You don't have to start it separately from
Zope, though, if you use zctl.py.  What OS are you on?  I can give you
startup scripts and config files for Linux, if you're interested.

Doug