[Zope-CMF] Strange: autoremovement of form-tags

Jens Hauser Jens Hauser" <hauser@jam-gmbh.de
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 15:47:08 +0200

Hi Florent,

thank you for your quick reply. I thought I was going mad. In version 1.1beta
it WAS possible. Therefore I just cleared at least 1 big form because of
testing and making some smaller changes... :-(

Best Regards,
Jens

On Sun, 22 Sep 2002 13:02:43 +0000 (UTC), Florent Guillaume wrote:

>Jens Hauser <hauser@jam-gmbh.de> wrote:
>> did I miss anything? Within CMF-Documents (type Document) all html form tags
>> are automatically being stripped during "change" action.
>> Have I misinstalled anything?
>
>No, it's the current behavior.
>
>Tres hasn't included 'form' or 'input' tags in VALID_TAGS, I'm sure
>there's a reason.
>
>Florent
>
>--
>Florent Guillaume, Nuxeo (Paris, France)
>+33 1 40 33 79 87  http://nuxeo.com  mailto:fg@nuxeo.com

>See http://collector.zope.org/CMF for bug reports and feature requests

j.a.m. GmbH
Computer, Systemberatung, Webhosting, Softwareentwicklung
Eschersheimer Landstraße 471
60431 Frankfurt am Main
fon (069) 46 09 88 - 13
fax (069) 46 09 88 - 78