[Zope-CMF] FS Directory View and "Advanced Production ?Site Setup"]]

David Shaw spam2@theresistance.net
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:13:54 -0400

I guess I need to update my contact info.  I worked at ZapMedia until
September of last year, but they went out of business.  This email
address works.

The site setup idea came from Ken Manheimer at Zope Corp (ZapMedia had
3 full-time Digital Creations developers for 6+ months).  I have it
loaded in my system which uses this layout, although I don't really use
CMF.

I just tried it and got the same error.  You have already diagnosed the
problem, but you could work around it by renaming OtherProducts to
Products, and changing the zope.conf in your InstanceHome to reflect
that.  In the longer term, it seems like submitting a patch to the CMF
dogbowl folks might be worthwhile.