[Zope-CMF] FS Directory View and "Advanced Production Site Setup"

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:15:12 -0700

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 08:59:22AM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> ...this, however, sounds different and weird.
>
> Still, be helpful to know what CMF version, Zope version and OS you're
> using.

OK, I'm now running a fresh CMF-Head checkout,
and seeing the same behavior.

Any tips on other things to try? Or ways to diagnose the problem
further? I'd eventually like this to work...

I'm going to put my CMF stuff in InstanceHome/Products for now
as a workaround.

--

Paul Winkler
"Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"