[Zope-CMF] "Folder contents"?

Magnus Heino magnus.heino@pleon.sigma.se
27 Sep 2002 09:52:44 +0200

> What do I have to do to make my class "folderish" and have the tab
> "folder contents", that is defined in ActionsTool?
>
> CMFBTreeFolder does not get folderish tabs, my own class does not get
> folderish tabs, PortalFolder and PloneFolder gets them.
>
> Where is the magic?

It seems that the magic comes from the type id being 'Folder'. That
means that there can only exist one type in the CMF site that can use
actions with category "folder"... and that really sucks. If I want to
create another folderish type, I have to set category to object and
duplicate folder contents action from actionstool.

Is this really the case? :-P

/Magnus