[Zope-CMF] FS Directory View and "Advanced Production Site Se tup"

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:35:20 -0700

This is defnitely a bug or feature deficiency; I have had this same issue
cause me problems several times.

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Winkler [mailto:pw_lists@slinkp.com]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 6:22 AM
To: zope-cmf@zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope-CMF] FS Directory View and "Advanced Production Site
Setup"

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 12:49:41PM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> Paul Winkler wrote:
> >
> >Any tips on other things to try? Or ways to diagnose the problem
> >further? I'd eventually like this to work...
>
> Short of going in an manually editing the path attributes of the FSDV's
> through the ZMI, I out of ideas.

That doesn't work, as I mentioned before. No matter what I put
in the fs dir. view path, I get no objects in the fs dir view.
Put the CMF stuff in InstanceHome/Products and boing, everything's fine.

> If you can reproduce this using a freshly created CMF Site instance,
please
> file a bug in the collector.

Yes, happens with fresh site. I'll file it.

--

Paul Winkler
"Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"