[Zope-CMF] Fwd: [imeme] Apache and cookies

Peter Simmons pete@bcmpweb.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:42:46 +1200

Forwarding this to everyone on this list in case someone knows what is going on.

In short when using apache as a proxy to a cmf site the __ac cookie seems to get
eaten (for almost all users) if I get rid of apache and surf straight to zope I
stay authenticated. (see below for more details).

Does anyone know of why/what apache is doing to lose the cookies? And why its
not for everyone? Are there some special characters that are not allowed in
cookies in apache that are allowed in zope or something? Maybe a size issue?

--
Peter Simmons
BCMPweb Limited

----- Forwarded message from Peter Simmons <pete@bcmpweb.com> -----