[Zope-CMF] Paste button not showing right away

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 21:16:55 +0200

Michael Havard wrote at 2003-4-2 22:08 +0000:
 > Paste button not showing right away. When I copy/cut an item the response
 > comes back "Item(s) Copied" but the paste button doesn't show. About a
 > minute or two later after moving to other folders the paste button finally
 > shows. Anyone know why this would occur?

Looks like caching by a HTTP cache.

Try to force reload of your page. If the reload should the
"Paste" button, you have a caching problem.

There is a HowTo on Zope.org how to control caching...

Dieter