[Zope-CMF] Enhancements to CMF/Plone calendar

Jonagustine Lim jonagustine_lim@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 06:43:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Does anyone know of a good group calendar product for
Zope/CMF/Plone?

Morphex and I would like to announce a new project
we're starting to enhance the calendar features of CMF
and Plone.

I think an integratable group calendar product in Zope
is long overdue and we'd like to get some talented
people together to making this happen.

The project (dubbed "Zope Group Calendar") is pending
registration in sf.net.  In the meantime, a rough
outline of the project be found at:
http://plone.org/Members/jonlim/calendar_project

Please check out the wiki page if you're interested
and update it if you can contribute or have any good
suggestions for the project.

Thank you,

Jon Lim