[Zope-CMF] Anyone interested in giving a CMF tutorial at OSCOM?

Paul Everitt paul@zope-europe.org
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:37:51 +0200

Howdy folks.  We have a workshop day planned for OSCOM 3, May 28-30 at
Harvard:

   http://www.oscom.org/

The basic format for tutorial day: have 6 sessions revolving around the
same hypothetical RFP.  In the morning, three parallel sessions will
cover implementing the RFP using one of the CMS projects that
participate in OSCOM.  In the afternoon we'll look at some applications
to use those systems.

Zope/CMF is slated for one of the three in the morning.  I'm helping
manage the workshop track and I'm looking for someone interested in
running the CMF workshop.  May 28 is workshop day.

If you're interested and want to know more about the format, drop me a line.

And if you don't want to prun the workshop, but do want to go to one of
the coolest conferences this year, register and attend.  OSCOM 3 is
going to have some really, really strong presentations.  Dave Winer is
giving the keynote on day one, Jon Udell on day two.

--Paul