[Zope-CMF] what method is called first when a CMF Site is viewed ?

robert robert@redcor.ch
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:22:22 +0200

Ausum
thank you very  much for your answer.
What I need is a method that sets up a "non standard" skins path that shoul=
d=20
be called once when plone/cmf  starts up.
Since it fiddles with the skins path It can not be  in one of "my" skins, t=
hey=20
will be found only after the method has been executed.
In fact the method needs to be run only once after zope has started up but=
=20
everytimes a site is started is fine.

So I am still looking for such a hook.

Robert