[Zope-CMF] need to link one folder from another

Rocky Burt rocky.burt@bricsnet.com
16 Apr 2003 10:28:11 -0400

Hmm... I went ahead and tried this (ignoring the bad images).  I think I
have a new issue.  I'm trying to link back into the Control_Panel (one
my my TTW products has an install script that would like to make some
References to its skins folder into the portal portal_skins object).
Now, when I try to click on the 'target' tab of the Reference view, I
get an unauthorized error saying I don't have access (i'm running with a
manager role).

And the skin folders/references are definately not getting picked up by
portal_skins.

Any ideas?

- Rocky