[Zope-CMF] Metadata for skin files

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin@sixfeetup.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:13:18 -0500

On Wednesday, April 16, 2003, at 02:07 PM, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> May be, your CMF is not recent enough.
>
> See, whether "DirectoryView.py" in your "CMFCore" has
> a method "_readProperties". Check where it is called and
> with what suffix.

Once I saw that bit of code I realized what the problem was.  In my
.properties file I didn't have the format correct.  I was using the
mail header style for defining each property when I needed to use an
'=' to define them.  Now that I changed that it works very well!  Thank
you for all of your help.

Thanks again,
Calvin
--
S i x   F e e t   U p  |  "Taking your site to new heights"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579  |  Midwest: +1 (317) 861-5948