[Zope-CMF] Limit publishable content types

Michael Havard nhavar@hotmail.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:36:01 +0000

I found a way to do this, although it's wasn't readily apparent to me.
If you go into the portal_types folder and then click on a portal type and
look at security and set the "View" access for the particular roles. This
can remove the item from the folder_factories output. Effectively disabling
the user from being able to add that content type.

It's not as ideal as I would like (having a centralized place to change
this) but it functions.

Good luck in your endeavour.