[Zope-CMF] Filesystem skins with extension

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:04:09 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to use some javascript files in my skins.
The skins are located on the filesystem.
Now the files are named e.g. somescript.js
Inside the skin directory in zope, the skin is only named somescript.

Is there some way I can keep the extension ??

I already have this peace of code in the __init__.py of my product:
registerFileExtension('js', FSDTMLMethod)
--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

This breaks the cron job that calls self.Zoo.Diet.LargeAnimals.hippo.feed(),
and all the hippos starve. Someone uses
self.Zoo.Diet.buildings.visitor_reception.feed(),
and ends up filling the reception with hippo food.

    -- Toby Dickenson, 20 Oct 2000 (Talking about URL Traversal),