[Zope-CMF] database modification time vs. content modification time

John Waycott javajohn@cox.net
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 07:18:28 -0700

I have a CMF/Plone Intranet site to which I've loaded scores of old
reference documents. The trouble is, the last modified date shown for
each document is that date the documents were uploaded to the site, not
the date that the documents themselves were last modified. Also, the
modified date is changed if I just change the title or description,
which is not what I want; I need to change that behavior so that the
modified date is based on the date the content was modified.

Is there a way to change the date backwards to the original date the
files were last modified, and change it only if the body of the content
is modified?

--
John Waycott