[Zope-CMF] Re: [CMF-checkins] CVS: CMF/CMFCore - CatalogTool.py:1.30.4.7

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:23:10 +0100

Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 08:36:51AM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> | Hi Sidnei,
> |
> | I'm probably missing something, but where are the tests to accompany these
> | checkins?
>
> They are coming today. The fact that there wasnt a test for this
> feature before doesnt help much.

That's due to this code being written before it was decided to "test first".

Since, unless it's changed recently, that decision has been made, please check
in tests at the same time as code to convince people that you wrote the tests
first ;-)

cheers,

Chris