[Zope-CMF] CMF product query

Gregoire Weber gregweb at gmx.ch
Tue Aug 12 21:02:35 EDT 2003

Agata,

have a look at CMFCollection I'm developing.

The actual version is 0.2.1. It's a developer release not yet suitable
for production use (there are some issues when you copy the original
object of a copy living in a collection).

Link: http://zope.org/Members/gregweb/CMFCollection
Docu: http://www.incept.ch/opensource/CMFCollection/CMFCollection.pdf

Gregoire