[Zope-CMF] Re: Mulitlingual CMF Site
contact_tonico at yahoo.de
Tue Dec 2 11:55:14 EST 2003
srobroek at plexus.leidenuniv.nl wrote:
> Try the localizer Product
thanks for your reply. The localizer is a part of my plan:
* Ceate a new scriptable type (Id:'FooDocument') based on Skinned
Folder. Skinned Folders can have a custom View method, that's what I need.
* Add a new action for 'FooDocument' > 'Add language'
* That action creates a "normal" Document inside that folder with the ID
of the selected Language (e.g 'lang_fr') /and/ changes its (existing)
language attribute to 'fr'.
* Add a new index to the portal_catalog: 'language', so I can filter
* Create a custom View method for 'FooDocument' that looks in Localizer
(or other product or script or cookie) for the current language and
returns the according document.
Quick and dirty. I hope this will work.
More information about the Zope-CMF