[Zope-CMF] Staging content

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:34:02 +0100

Mark Gibson wrote at 2003-2-3 18:35 -0700:
 > Has anyone used any content staging strategies besides CMFStaging?
Yes.

Although, I am not sure what type of staging you mean...

  *  We use CVS (for file system objects) and ZSyncer (for
     ZODB content) to sync between development, test
     and production

  *  We use a publish/revise workflow to handle published
     content revision: when published content needs to be revised,
     the revision is done on a copy. Only when the revision is
     released the published object is modified.

Dieter