[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFCalender and external Databases

Lars H. Korte larzy@freenet.de
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:54:29 +0100

"Stefan H. Holek" <stefan@epy.co.at> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Derive your own class from 'CatalogTool' and override 'catalog_getevents'
> and 'getEventsForThisDay'. Then replace the portal_calendar with your own.
>
> HTH
> Stefan

Sounds easy! If I only knew Python ;-)
But how can a connect to an external DB made possible within these methods?
Or has this to be done in a different location?
Do I have to install any mySQL products?

regards
Lars