[Zope-CMF] some way of organizing content types

Rocky Burt rocky.burt@bricsnet.com
06 Feb 2003 11:49:49 -0500

I was wondering if there's currently anyway to organize content types
contained within one portal_types tool instance.

One I'm finished building my suite of apps on top of one CMF Site
instance, I'm going to have hundreds (maybe eventually thousands) of
content types.  It's going to get very unieldy very quickly.  It would
be nice to be able to group types, maybe using subfolders in the
portal_types instance itself.

Has something like this been done?  Would the CMF community be
interested if I were to add this support?  Or am I going completely
against what CMF was designed to do?

- Rocky (r0ky)