[Zope-CMF] getting the items that a dcworkflow worklist define

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:55:09 +0100

Rocky Burt wrote at 2003-2-9 15:34 -0500:
 > It seems to me that this would be a pretty useful thing in standard
 > DCWorkflow.  Is there any chance of worklists having more work done to them
 > in core DCWorkflow?  Have you submitted this patch to the DCWorkflow people?
I did not (yet) but I can when there is interest.

  It might be a bit more difficult to integrate because
  I allow TALES expressions in worklist definitions while
  the stock DCWorkflow allows just strings separated by ";"
  (which are mapped to a sequence of strings).

  Of course, I think, TALES expressions are the way to go.
  If the community follows this belief we need a migration
  path.

Dieter