[Zope-CMF] Multilingual site with CMF/Plone?

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:10:35 -0800

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:16:29 +0100
Magnus Heino <magnus.heino@pleon.sigma.se> wrote:

>> Is there any good reason to use Plone for this site, apart from the
>> spiffy-looking UI to impress the client?

> You get everything setup in a decent way, and its *very* easy to
> customize.

Yeah, that would be about my summary.  Plone is a decent starting point.
It gives some handholds, some structures, some frameworks etc that are
very easy to change, extend, or remove.  You could get to pretty much
the same place doing your own thing atop raw CMF -- but you'd reinvent
as many old wheels as new and I'm only interested in one of those two.

--
J C Lawrence
claw@kanga.nu               He lived as a devil, eh?