[Zope-CMF] Zope 2.6.1 and CMF

Erik Lange erik@digitalforbruger.dk
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:00:19 +0100

At 12:35 AM 2/12/03, Tres Seaver wrote:
>On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 17:40, Andy McKay wrote:
> > Is anyone else having issues with CMF 1.3 and Zope 2.6.1? There are at
> > least 3 people on #plone (rdmurray, myself and JimRoepcke) unable to use
> > the CMF and 2.6.1.
>
>We use it heavily in production in this configuration.

What do you mean by "this configuration" ?

"CMF 1.3 and Zope 2.6.1" or "CMF 1.3, Zope 2.6.1 and Plone" ?

> > Basically once a site is created although you can access the ZMI, you
> > cant seem to access the CMF site, requests just seem to vanish into
> > ether, with no response. On some browsers it means you get a "connection
> > refused" message. Wild guess: it looks like something in ZServer is
> > swallowing or closing the connection.
>
>Can't reproduce.

We haven't used it for production yet, but have tested Zope 2.6.1 with CMF
1.3 and have had no problems so far - works great :-)

> > Note: 2.6.0 works fine and this is a CMF related issue (not just Plone)

Are you experiencing the problem on sites not running Plone ?

> > Can anyone confirm or deny this, that we arent imagining it?

I wouldn't say that you're imagining things, but as Tres we haven't had
similar experiences.

Kind regards
Erik Lange