[Zope-CMF] New to Zope

D2 borelan@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 11:30:13 -0400

Well i understand your problem.
When you unzip your CMF1.3 you have ONE folder containing sub-folders as
CMF-1.3\
      CMFCore
      CMFCalendar
and so on.
So copy all the content of CMF-1.3 in the \Products directory and=20
restart Zope.

NB : To be recognized as a product by Zope, a package (directory) must=20
contain a module named __init__.py which is read by Zope at=20
initialization time. It must contain an initialize() method.
So when you don't see an __init__.py in a product directory, serach for=20
it inside the subdirectory and install it in the \Products dir.

Andre

george donnelly a =E9crit:
> [Daryl Middleton wrote (dmidd@chartermi.net) on 2/15/03 8:54 AM]
>=20
>=20
>>I am using Windows 2000 with Zope 2.6 and tried to install CMF 1.3.  Th=
>>directions suggest to intall into a path beginning with Instance_Home a=
nd or
>>Software_Home.  I am unable to locate Instance_Home or Software_Home.  =
Do I
>>have to create this new path or  am I using the wrong version of Zope? =
Zope