[Zope-CMF] CMF + I18N

Roger Oberholtzer roger.oberholtzer@surbrunn.net
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:21:10 +0100

I have been trying it. I have gotten Plone (on top of Zope 2.6.1 and CMF
1.3) sorted. All Plone is in whatever language. Look at
www.johannes-ff.org with your browser preference set to Spanish. The site
does English, Swedish, French and Spanish in the CMF/Plone parts. UTF8
languages do not work at this time.

However, when I try to add a CMFLocalizer item, I can add it and enter the
info, but I cannot access the item. I have another post in this list about
it that I posted last week.

So, I have had good and bad luck. Let me know if your luck is better.

What I can say is that I think the Localizer is a great concept. I will
eventually (with help from some kind soul in this list, perhaps...) get my
problem sorted.

Let me know how it goes.