[Zope-CMF] Silly catalog query-question

Magnus Heino magnus.heino@pleon.sigma.se
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:51:31 +0100

> > > Well I'm stuck at a little silly thing :-)
> > > I want to create a little box containing the next event on my porta=
l.
> > > But I can't remember the query to make :-(
> > > I can find the items, but it also finds items in the past (and I on=
ly
> > > want items in the future).
> >
> >Plone does this.
> >
> >http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/plone/CMFPlone/skins/pl=
one_
> >templates/ui_slots/events_slot.pt?rev=3D1.2&content-type=3Dtext/vnd.vi=
ewcvs-ma
> >rkup
>
> And so ?
>
> Could you be a bit more constructive ?

Come on. Wake up. Ping? Are you blind?

> Or do you not know the answer, so you _have_ to use Plone ? That's not =
> solution for us...

I posted a link, to a tiny file that does this. An example. Whats so bad =
with=20
that?

What can be more constructive and a link to a file that creates a small b=
ox=20
containing future events, when that is exactly what she is asking about?

Get a life...

--=20

  /Magnus