[Zope-CMF] portal_skins file system view property

Colin Leath cleath@j9k.org
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:35:02 -0500 (EST)

I'm not sure if this is what you're asking but visit:
http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1021216110  "change skinpath after moving
site"

I'll have a how-to on the whole process of moving cmf sites in an hour or
so.
here's the preview of the toc:

How to move or rename a CMF site:

   as of 2003-02-21-1829 there are at least four issues you will need to
deal
with:

   1. Updating the paths of your skin directories.

   2. Updating the owners of your content.

   3. Updating your catalog.

   4. Updating any topics or catalog queries that used a hard-coded path.

If you need answers now I can send you what I have.

(sorry I missed your post until now!)
Colin