[Zope-CMF] anyone interested in developing CMF "Book"...

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:11:37 -0500

ok, what I'm thinking is that we really need the BackTalk book. I'm also
thinking that we need to keep our docs all together in one place, so..

I put up a CMF site with a BackTalk book here:

http://cmfbook.zettai.net/

the book is here

http://cmfbook.zettai.net/book

What Dan was suggesting about writing up summaries of mailing list threads
could be done by creating a document or news item in one's home folder.
how's that?

Anybody who wants Manager status, register with the site and let me know
your username.

I don't like to take the project away from *.zope.org but I think we have
more resources and flexibility this way. And we can always make the finished
product available from cmf.zope.org.

thoughts?

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net