[Zope-CMF] Overriding standard_html_header

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:33:43 -0600

Mmm. Not easily.  I assume you mean that you want a content contributor
to be able to override standard_html_header.  One way (that comes to
mind) would be to create a new content type and give it a new
content_view method/template with the desired standard_html_header.

Troy