[Zope-CMF] referring to particular folders or portals

Fearless Froggie fearless_froggie@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:34:08 -0800 (PST)

I know I can use "context.objectValues(object_type)"
to find all objects of "object_type" in my current
context, or "container.objectValues(object_type)" to
find all objects of "object_type" in the container the
script is running in.

I was wondering if it would be possible to find all
objects of "object_type" in a particular folder or
portal. For example, could I use
"portal_name.objectValues(object_type)" to find all
objects of "object_type" in "portal_name".

Well, I know this doesn't work cause I tried it. But I
was wondering if were a way of pointing a function
like this to a particular folder or portal.

Many Thanks! Rita.