[Zope-CMF] [dev] CMFDefault skins

Yuppie schubbe@web.de
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:17:34 +0100

Hi Chris!

Chris Withers wrote:
> Yuppie wrote:
>
>> I decided to rewrite these forms and move the common code into a new
>> template called 'workflow_template.pt'.
>>
>> Please let me know if you think this is a Bad Idea or if you got a
>> better idea.
>

> I think the setup should be changed so there is only one form to change
> the state of a piece of content.

I was afraid someone would propose this ;)

Sounds like a Good Idea, but it's a bigger change than I want to do
right now. AFAICS this needs

- workflow action changes

- storing transition descriptions somewhere else (in the workflow?)

- a migration path

But I think 'transition_form.pt' would be a better name than
'workflow_template.pt'. If someone implements what you propose,
'transition_form.pt' could be also used for that.

Cheers,

Yuppie