[Zope-CMF] moving cmf site

Fearless Froggie fearless_froggie@yahoo.com
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 17:24:25 -0800 (PST)

Cool, I didn't know the traceback was commented out.
Though maybe I should have. Maybe taking those couple
weeks off for Christmas really wasn't such a great
idea :)

I checked the traceback and the reason my CMF sites
aren't working is because the file-system based files
under the "portal_skins" sub folders aren't there (for
example in the generic, control and custom folders).
Weird. Since they "came with the site", it did't even
occur to me to check them.

The products directory in my new zope installation is
in a different spot than in my old installation. I
wonder if that is why those files aren't appearing in
the CMF sites I transferred over. Or maybe there's a
step I missed?

Thanks!

Rita.