[Zope-CMF] New CMF Version?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:18:53 -0200

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 11:52:54AM +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
| Hi,
|
| Isn't it about time we had a new release of the CMF?
| It's been a while now and I'm bettign there's plenty of nice functionality
| and bugfixes on the HEAD that release-only users would like to be using...

Agreed! Ive been using HEAD for a while cause the fixes for
middle-request changeSkin() are only on HEAD. :(

I think we should either backport those to the 1_3-branch or branch
HEAD in preparation for a new release. Its been very stable for a
while now.

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

GIVE:	Support the helpless victims of computer error.