AW: [Zope-CMF] XML - converter

Daniele d.tarini@icube.it
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:12:37 +0100

On Thursday 16 January 2003 10:27, Mathes, Thomas Alexander wrote:
> What I'm interested in is to support standardised XML - Formats like
> http://www.wfmc.org/, in order to define business processes and integrate
> them into a Workflow System.

OpenFlow was created to be strongly inspired to WfMC standards. As a matter
of fact the architecture it adopts uses the very same concepts WfMC gives as
standards.

That said, OpenFlow still lacks an XPDL import/export feature, even though
for the previous release (OpenFlow 0.7.2) Isaac Salsberg and Carlos de la
Guardia had written a XML import/export tool, but it is not really XPDL
conformant.

As developers of OpenFlow we are very much interested in XPDL import/export
and we are open to proposal to develop such tool for the latest OpenFlow
version 1.0.3.

Just to let you know: openflow has an official site (www.openflow.it) and
mailing list (subscribe at
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openflow-dev)