[Zope-CMF] renaming /Members

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:15:48 +0100

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

also sprach Bill Anderson <bill@libc.org> [2003.01.24.1640 +0100]:
> Look for the subject "Changing ID of members folder, and related
> questions" in the archives.

Okay, I found three MemberShip.py files, under CMFCore, CMFZope, and
CMFPlone. I just changed all of them. There was only one reference in
each, the other occurences of 'Members' were function names.

Now it looks good. However, it doesn't appear to be working fully yet.
The automatic folder creation does its job, but an empty search in the
Member Search Form (which would usually show all members) returns
nothing, and in the grey bar underneath the portal_tabs, my name does
not link to my member folder. I can access www.site.com/people/madduck
though, so that's a start. Glancing at the code of portal_membership,
however, does not indicate why the <a> tags are not shown around my
name. The line

  tal:omit-tag=3D"not: here/portal_membership/getHomeFolder"

in the <a> tag seems to evaluate to true, so thus <a> is omitted. But
I can't figure out why.

Thanks for any pointers!

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc
=20
"i can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. there
 is something unfair about its use. it is hitting below the
 intellect."
                                                        -- oscar wilde

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi--