[Zope-CMF] renaming /Members

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
24 Jan 2003 13:51:59 -0700

On Fri, 2003-01-24 at 12:15, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Bill Anderson <bill@libc.org> [2003.01.24.1640 +0100]:
> > Look for the subject "Changing ID of members folder, and related
> > questions" in the archives.
>
> Okay, I found three MemberShip.py files, under CMFCore, CMFZope, and
> CMFPlone. I just changed all of them. There was only one reference in
> each, the other occurences of 'Members' were function names.
>
> Now it looks good. However, it doesn't appear to be working fully yet.
> The automatic folder creation does its job, but an empty search in the
> Member Search Form (which would usually show all members) returns
> nothing, and in the grey bar underneath the portal_tabs, my name does
> not link to my member folder. I can access www.site.com/people/madduck
> though, so that's a start. Glancing at the code of portal_membership,
> however, does not indicate why the <a> tags are not shown around my
> name. The line
>
>   tal:omit-tag="not: here/portal_membership/getHomeFolder"
>
> in the <a> tag seems to evaluate to true, so thus <a> is omitted. But
> I can't figure out why.
>
> Thanks for any pointers!

I've got that part working fine too, gimme a day or so to dig the code
back out again (I'm busy tonight). :)

I'm going to see what it would take to get this customizable per
"CMFSite", through the web.

I hardcoded it just fine, but ran into problems with trying to make it
variable. Since it was going to be quite complex to add all that I
wanted to, I moved on to something else for a while.