[Zope-CMF] Re: Tales expressions in formulator not seeing CMF?

Colin Leath cleath@j9k.org
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 14:30:46 -0500 (EST)

I solved my problem by doing the following:

where item is the field in the form.
I name the form field the same as the property in memberdata that it is meant to update.

Colin