[Zope-CMF] Re: .css.dtml

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:54:11 -0800

> I would think that all changes made to FilesystemSite should
> have been merged back into CMFCore.  I believe a DMTLDocument
> would be helpful -- yes.

This is for several sites where the clients have built a site out of
DTML and Python Scriptss. They want to use FileSystemSite for getting at
and editing their content outside of the ZODB. For this case I think its
great, however I've never thought it should be in the CMF since DTML
Document is really meant to be content and thats not what the CMF is
about...

Anyway I've uploaded a FileSystem with DTMLDocument here:

http://www.zope.org/Members/andym/FSSDTMLDocument
--
   Andy McKay