[Zope-CMF] Re: [Plone-developers] best practice to tell if your inside a plone site

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:10:21 -0800

I suspect this is more of a generic CMF question than a plone question:

  How can I selectively disable base CMF types (file, image, document,
  folder, etc) for users, while leaving others in place?

I'm building a community site using CMF, Plone, and the various NeoBoard
products.  I rather like the extensions the NeoBoard products make to
many of the base CMF types and so would like to remove the option for
users to create objects using the base CMF types (ie remove them from
the "add new item" list).

How can I do that?

--
J C Lawrence